- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
One of our representatives will discuss with you the details related to your trip and send the final itinerary for confirmation. After that, you shall confirm the sent details and pay the minimum deposit required by transfer or credit/debit card (Visa and MasterCard are accepted).
In case of amendments made by you:
Any amendments after the final booking confirmation depend on availability. Administrative fees are not applied if full payment has been made and/or a voucher has been issued. The exception is if in the case of plane tickets changes.
We are very flexible. Our clients need only 10% down payment to secure their booking, which includes various travel-related services, such as domestic flight tickets, hotel room, cruise cabin (wherever applicable). The remaining balance is paid either up to two days prior your tour or upon arrival at the destination of your trip, in cash, to your tour manager.
Payment by Credit Card:
If credit card is your chosen payment method, please be aware that we will need you send us some documents required by our bank regulations by fax, email or deliver in person to our representatives upon your arrival at your trip destination. We will also need a signed letter to our company in which you (sign full name) authorize the withdraw of the required amount from your credit card. Please sign in as on your credit card and passport. This procedure is crucial to finalizing your request.
You can choose to pay on an 6 months installment plan. This is also a flexible option because you can pay the total cost of your tour this way or pre-determine a certain amount and pay the remaining balance upon your arrival at the destination in cash or by credit/ debit cards.
Cancellation Policy (Exclude Peak Period):
In case of cancellation, we ask our clients to send us a written confirmation via fax or email stating that you wish to cancel your reservation. Please note that the following charges are applied depending on when you request the cancelation:
- Cancellation from the date of booking until 61 days prior your arrival date: 10% of the entire tour price will be charged
- Cancellation between 60-31 days prior you arrival date: 25% of the entire tour price will be charged
- Cancellation between 30-15 days prior your arrival date: 50% of the entire tour price will be charged
- Cancellation between 14-1 day(s) prior your arrival: 100% of the entire tour price will be charged
ATTENTION: Check airlines terms & conditions at the moment you book your air flight tickets to obtain more information about their fees for both international and domestic flights in case of cancellation.
If a travel warning from/ to your departure country and destination is issued by the government or airline you are flying with, our company understands that this is a force majeure situation and we apply flexible cancelation policies. We can refund the amount paid until the present date or you can use it as travel credit for future tours with us for any of the destinations we operate in. The credit is valid for 12 months.
ATTENTION: Change or cancellation fees for flights are applied according to each airline terms and conditions. Please read them prior.
Cancellation for Christmas, New Year and Easter time:
Please note that the following charges are applied depending on when you request the cancelation:
ATTENTION: Check airlines terms & conditions at the moment you book your air flight tickets to obtain more information about their fees for both international and domestic flights in case of cancellation
- According to our refund policy, refunds will be made by transferring the established amount to the same account it initially came from and using the same method used for the original payment. In case of a no show for an existing reservation, no refunds can be applicable.
- Refunds will be done only through the original payment method.
Accommodation prices are based on twin shared room (two persons). Single rooms (1 person) are available but at an additional rate. We always specify the names and quality of hotels & lodges and their rooms. Reservation at an establishment of similar quality can be applied if necessary. The prices displayed within the itineraries include tariffs and other costs and are subject to change without notice.
Domestic Flights: When quoting flights prices we take into consideration approximate timings. If you wish to book a specific flight time or would like to make changes to reservations already booked be aware that this may affect the total price of your package.
International Flights:Your designated travel consultant will book the flight that best matches with your scheduled tour considering the rates from your origin to the destination (or destinations) of your tour(s).
We reinforce that the company is merely an agent and we act as such by offering travel services. Therefore we take no responsibility for additional expenses in case of accident, damage, injury, illness, loss, delay, or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes: force majeure, theft, acts of government or other authorities, weather, labor disputes, acts of God, wars, civil disturbances, quarantines or acts of default, riots, mechanical breakdowns, delays, changes or cancellations made by hotels, restaurants, or carriers.
Special requests should be informed to the company at the moment of the booking. Our representatives will do their best to answer to our client's needs but we underline that there is no guarantee of meeting them and that such specifications are not part of the contract.
We save our rights to not notify clients if a special request is not fulfilled and do not accept reservations that are only under the condition of special requests.
Children Policy, A child shares parents' room:
- Policy 1: for packages, Nile cruises, and hotels
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge
- Children under 6 years old pay 25% of total tour cost for a person
- Children under 12 years old pay 50% of total tour cost for a person
- All children 12 years old or older are considered adults
- An addition for your child may apply if your tour package includes flights.
- Policy 2: for sightseeing tours & shore excursions
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge
- Children under 12 years old pay 50% of total tour cost for a person
- All children 12 or older are considered adults.
- If your tours itinerary include transportation such as domestic flights or ferry boats, an addition for your child may apply.
Tipping is most common to show appreciation for the services provided by staff yet you are not obligated to do so. In case you wish to do it, offer what you believe to be suitable. it surely will be very much appreciated.
If the issue happens during your tour we recommend you to get in contact with the company as soon as you can because most of the times we can present quick solutions.
In case the issue persists, get in contact with the Customer Care Manager while still touring, and if you are still not satisfied with the way how your problem was conducted please send an email to the Customer Care Management.
- Any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with this website domain must be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- Country of domicile: United Arab of Emirates
- Minors under the age of 18 must be prohibited to register as a user of this website domain and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- Payment details asked upon purchasing one of our services or products will be submitted via a secure connection.
- For payments made by credit/debit card, the cardholder must keep a copy of our policies and rules and of transaction records.
- Our online payments can be made by Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP and AED.
- In accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates, our company and website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries.
- Be aware that if trying multiple transactions/bookings this may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement. Contact your bank.
Acceptance of the Agreement:
The contract is a proof of the agreement between the company and the client and states that the company has accepted the client's booking and to provide the services subject to the booking conditions. Payments under any types of methods and conditions accepted work as a proof that the client has accepted all terms and conditions and agree with them.
We felt super safe and really appreciated the promptness and attention to every detail that made our tour a success.
Ethel S. Brown
You can Absolutely TRUST Memphis Tours for an Amazing Trip to Egypt and Jordan! It's one of the best Egypt-based private company.
Dorothy R. Davenport
We booked with Memphis Tours an 8 days Trip to Egypt. Memphis planned our trip nicely and gave us more than what they promised.
Victor P. Eisenhower
I had a great experience in Turkey & Egypt. It has such marvellous places to visit. The blue mosque and Giza Pyramids are amazing.