- Every Day
- Tour guide
- All Transfers
- Full Board
- Plasma TV
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
Lose yourself in our lovely Cairo and Nile cruise holiday that offers a unique and different Egypt Easter experience. Enjoy this 8-day package covering the beautiful city of Cairo and it’s famous sites such as the Pyramids and Sphinx. Afterward head to Luxor to continue your journey discovering its Ancient sites including the Valley of the Kings whilst sailing down the tranquil River Nile Until you reach Aswan, home of the Nubians
- Met and assisted at Cairo Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Assistance by our Personnel during your stay, tours, and excursions
- All airport transfers by deluxe A/C vehicle with Free WiFi
- Internal flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Accommodation for 2 nights at the Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa with bed and breakfast (or similar)
- Accommodation for 1 night at the Le Passage Hotel and Casino including bed and breakfast (or similar)
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard your Nile Cruiser on a full board basis (or similar)
- Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley Temple.
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo.
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo.
- Bottled water during all tours.
- Entrance fees to the sights
- English-speaking Tour Guide during tours in Egypt
- All Nile Cruise tours with Memphis Tours group
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise Crew
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt
Day 2: Cairo: Pyramids / Sphinx / Egyptian Museum / Khan El Khalili
Day 3: Luxor: Karnak Temple
Day 4: Luxor/ Colossi of Mennon/ Hatshepsut Temple/ Valley of the Kings
Day 5: Aswan: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 6: Aswan: High Dam / Unfinished Obelisk / Philae Temple
Day 7: Aswan to Cairo FLight
Day 8: Flight back home from Cairo
Prices & Accommodation :
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Le Passage Hotel and Casino
- MS Salaci
|$ 1739 Per Person in Triple Room|
|$ 1769 Per Person in Double Room|
|$ 2459 Per Single Room Occupancy|
We felt super safe and really appreciated the promptness and attention to every detail that made our tour a success.
Ethel S. Brown
You can Absolutely TRUST Memphis Tours for an Amazing Trip to Egypt and Jordan! It's one of the best Egypt-based private company.
Dorothy R. Davenport
We booked with Memphis Tours an 8 days Trip to Egypt. Memphis planned our trip nicely and gave us more than what they promised.
Victor P. Eisenhower
I had a great experience in Turkey & Egypt. It has such marvellous places to visit. The blue mosque and Giza Pyramids are amazing.
For The Nile Cruise Crew: Usually, there are around 50 to 70 employees onboard the cruise ship and all contribute to make your trip a wonderful journey. Considering this fact, it's advisable to Equally distribute the tip amongst the crew. Although there's a strict rule against tipping during the trip a great way to do it is to leave an envelope at the cruise reception with the total amount which they will divide equally amongst the crew members. In conclusion, tipping is an act of courtesy and not obligatory by any means.
The two standard meal plan variations for a Nile Cruise is All-inclusive & Full Board with the Latter being the most common. Full Board options include all meals in either a Set menu of Buffet form, served at a fixed time with the meals & food with quality and variety differing depending on the quality of the cruise itself. Items that are not included in the meal plan are beverages except for the breakfast tea, coffee, juice, afternoon tea are all complimentary & free of charge. As for the Second meal plan criteria, The all-inclusive meal plan that includes all types of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
Normally, Nile Cruise Check out Time is at 8:00 or 9:00 AM right after Breakfast. However, if your Flight or Train is running late, all the cruise facilities are under your beck & call, except the Cabin and the Restaurant. Moreover, you can safely keep your luggage onboard your designated Cruise and explore the city until your flight/train departure time.
Usually, the check-in time is at 11:00 AM after breakfast and before Lunch. As most Flights arrive much earlier, Immediate access to your cabin will be provided if available. If the option is unavailable, however, you will kindly be asked to wait until check-in time. A good way to kill time and make the most of the previous situation is to start your tours early in your trip.