- Fri and Sat
- Tour guide
- All Transfers
- Full Board
- Free WiFi
- Swimming Pool
- Plasma TV
An amazing Experience is defined by the timeless moments you share and create with the people you are with. Treat yourself and your loved ones to 9 days of Culture, History, Nile Cruises, great food & more with us. Explore amazing sites such as the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Khan El Khalil, Luxor & much more.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provided upon arrival Cairo Airport
- All airport transfer by a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 5 nights onboard Dahabiya on full board basis
- Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Dahabiya group
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks during Meals onboard your Dahabiya
- Local English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free wifi service during your stay in Egypt
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo - Welcome to the land of Pharaohs
Day 2:Pyramids / Sakkara
Day 3:Cairo Sightseeing
Day 4: Fly to Luxor - Embark your Dahabiya in Esna
Day 5: Visit el Kab temple, Sail to Edfu, lunchtime and visit Edfu temple
Day 6: sailing to Gebel el-Silsila - overnight at Beshir Island
Day 7: Sailing to Kom Ombo - Sail to Herdiab Island
Day 8: sailing to Aswan - Overnight at Aswan west bank
Day 9: Final Departure
Prices & Accommodation :
- Le Riad Cairo Hotel
- Nebyt Dahabiya
|Summer (May to Sept)||$ 2405 Per Person in Double Room|
|$ 3765 Per Person in Single Room|
|Winter (Oct to Apr)||$ 2570 Per Person in Double Room|
|$ 4020 Per Person in Single Room|
We felt super safe and really appreciated the promptness and attention to every detail that made our tour a success.
Ethel S. Brown
You can Absolutely TRUST Memphis Tours for an Amazing Trip to Egypt and Jordan! It's one of the best Egypt-based private company.
Dorothy R. Davenport
We booked with Memphis Tours an 8 days Trip to Egypt. Memphis planned our trip nicely and gave us more than what they promised.
Victor P. Eisenhower
I had a great experience in Turkey & Egypt. It has such marvellous places to visit. The blue mosque and Giza Pyramids are amazing.
For The Nile Cruise Crew: Usually, there are around 50 to 70 employees onboard the cruise ship and all contribute to make your trip a wonderful journey. Considering this fact, it's advisable to Equally distribute the tip amongst the crew. Although there's a strict rule against tipping during the trip a great way to do it is to leave an envelope at the cruise reception with the total amount which they will divide equally amongst the crew members. In conclusion, tipping is an act of courtesy and not obligatory by any means.
The two standard meal plan variations for a Nile Cruise is All-inclusive & Full Board with the Latter being the most common. Full Board options include all meals in either a Set menu of Buffet form, served at a fixed time with the meals & food with quality and variety differing depending on the quality of the cruise itself. Items that are not included in the meal plan are beverages except for the breakfast tea, coffee, juice, afternoon tea are all complimentary & free of charge. As for the Second meal plan criteria, The all-inclusive meal plan that includes all types of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
Normally, Nile Cruise Check out Time is at 8:00 or 9:00 AM right after Breakfast. However, if your Flight or Train is running late, all the cruise facilities are under your beck & call, except the Cabin and the Restaurant. Moreover, you can safely keep your luggage onboard your designated Cruise and explore the city until your flight/train departure time.
Usually, the check-in time is at 11:00 AM after breakfast and before Lunch. As most Flights arrive much earlier, Immediate access to your cabin will be provided if available. If the option is unavailable, however, you will kindly be asked to wait until check-in time. A good way to kill time and make the most of the previous situation is to start your tours early in your trip.